Every time I come into London to see my 121 clients I find myself in a Starbucks.
I love a flat white and good wifi as much as the next man so thought I'd do some digging on calorie friendly options.
For under 200 calories you can get your lips around:
- Brewed Coffee 5 calories
- Brewed Tea 0 calories
- Nonfat Green Tea Latte 210 calories
- Nonfat Cappuccino 60 calories
- Nonfat Caffè Latte 100 calories
- Nonfat Caramel Macchiato 140 calories
- Soy Chai Tea Latte 180 calories
- Nonfat Caffè Mocha – hold the whip 170 calories
- Skinny Vanilla Latte 100 calories
- Steamed Apple Juice 170 calories
- Caffè Americano 10 calories
And if you're curious of the big hitters...
- Mocha Frappuccino 500 Calories
- Iced Caffe Vanilla Frappuccino 500 Calories
- Salted Caramel Mocha 510 Calories
- White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino 550 Calories
- Java Chip Frappuccino 580 Calories
- White Chocolate Mocha 580 Calories
- White Hot Chocolate 590 Calories